Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our Honeymoon!








Eric and I got married on July 11, 2009. IT was a perfect day,we wouldn't have changed a thing! I don't have my pictures back from the wedding yet, but as soon as I do i will post them. Our honeymoon was phenomenal, Eric planned an 11 night stay in Riviera Maya Mexico. We stayed at an all inclusive resort called Secrets Maroma Beach. It was so nice, i swear they treated us like celebs haha. We loved every second of that :) Whenever the workers would wait on us they would say, "It's my pleasure Mrs. Linett." Gosh i didn't know we were so cool! ;) Well on our adventure we did tons and tons of stuff, we zip lined, swam with dolphins, swam in the cenote, took a catamaran out, kayaked and just sat at the pool and beach! AMAZING!

10 comments:

s-n-m Glazier said...

adorable pics of my amazingly adorable kids. Im happy that you had such a fun time. Love you Mom

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

sounds like a blast! i'm so happy for you two! the wedding was absolutely beautiful and you both looked stunning! :)

Marianne said...

Love the pictures!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

Jess said...

haha you are so cute! it looks like it was so much fun! is that parrot your first little practice baby?

Ann said...

Wow you got some good pics! I bet you never wanted to leave Mrs. Linette, so beautiful!

Sally Young said...

I loved the pics. Nice to see a fun post with all that has happened over the past few days.
Thanks

jayni & ben said...

HOTTIES!!!! Seriously Kristan you look bomb!! I am so happy you guys are married and husband and wife. LOVE IT. I am jealous of your honeymoon. I want to go on a 11 day trip.

The Robinson's said...

love your pics Kris! i am jelous looks like so much fun1 i am so happy you guys are finally married! your wedding was beautiful! love you Mrs Linett

Summer and family said...

Cute pictures! You guys sound like you had a lot of fun.

emilyanne said...

kristan, you're pictures are absolutely gorgeous, i'm so glad I got to see you on your wedding day! I hope all is well, keep in touch! mwah! Emily Nielsen