Monday, December 29, 2008

LoNg TiMe

So I cannot believe how horrible I am a blogging. I promise I am going to try to do better this year. There have been a lot of new things going on in my busy life. First of all the semester ended, I am so glad to be on break!! I did well in all of my classes, which makes me really happy. Eric graduated from Nursing School. It amazes me how much time and effort he puts into school. He is such a good student, I am so proud of him. After finals Eric's parents took us on a cruise for his graduation. IT was seriously so much fun! I will post some pictures as soon as I get the camera from Eric. We had Christmas with my family, we slept here Christmas Eve night and had it wil my family it was a lot of fun. I will have pictures of everything asap. I hope everyone had a merry christmas!!

7 comments:

Monica said...

You'd better blog more often! haha I love having a break from school. It's so nice! Sometimes you totally catch me in a daze at school so sorry if I don't notice before you pass me :)

Seth & Kirie said...

Kristan! Hey girl! I found your blog through Carly's...random. Anyways...tell Eric congrats on graduating! That is so exciting :) I hope you guys are doing awesome.

jayni & ben said...

You bloged???? Good job miss skinny butt. I can't wait to see the pictures you have. I love you:) If you want I can switch your blog colors and stuff.

Candace said...

I am so excited to see your pics!! Can't wait to go to lunch next week!

Carly said...

hey!! you're alive! You hadnt posted in months!! and you and kirie know each other?? how?

Ann said...

Good job on posting! I can't wait to see your cruise pictures

Sally Young said...

Your blog is cute. Check our blog out.
kyoungfamily.com